Almost a quarter of a million people in the UK are living with schizophrenia and thousands more are carers or family or friends of people with schizophrenia. Yet this condition remains one of the most poorly understood and under-resourced of all our health issues.
Living With Schizophrenia was set up by people who have direct personal experience of the condition and is still a voluntary project. We rely on donations to continue our work. We do not host advertising on our website or sell on data about our readers and nor do we get any money from the government, the National Health Service, big business or local authorities: Living With Schizophrenia relies on people like you supporting our work. Here’s how we use your donations:
· £10 will cover the administrative costs of the website for a day.
· £25 will cover the cost of tech support for the website for two weeks.
· £100 will cover the cost of giving a talk to a group of doctors or medical students.
Please make a donation today to help us with this important work. Thank you.
How to give:
1. Click on the donate button to make a secure on-line payment by debit or credit card. You do not need a Paypal account: Payment can be made with any credit or debit card.
2. Alternatively send a cheque or postal order to:
LWS (UK) C.I.C.
Office 9, Dalton House,
60 Windsor Avenue,
Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to LWS (UK) CIC.